NEWS:2019-2020 Cheerleading tryouts are - May 11th 9:30AM - 3PM.
* Athletes competing at Cheerleading Worlds may submit a video.
Tryouts will be held in the Charles Heyward practice gymnasium
Things to bring with you:
1. Complete the release form
2. Learn the fight song
3. Wear a white shirt or Charlotte 49ers shirt and practice shorts. Hair bow is optional. DO NOT wear apparel with another university represented.
4. Bring a lunch and snack.
5. Bring a great attitude
Cheerleaders will be scored on:
1. Double toe touch
2. Heelstretch with full twist cradle (as a base or flyer)
3. Standing tumbling
4. Running tumbling
5. Performance of Fight Song